Random Acts of kindness to do this year
- Organize a drive for families in need in the community.
- Donate food to a food pantry
- Send a thank you card to someone who has made a difference in your life.
- Take something or visit someone in a nursing home.
- Donate clothes to an organization.
- Pay for the person behind me in line
- Donate blood
- Donate to the animal shelter
- Let someone go ahead of me at grocery store.
- Volunteer my time for an event
- Say Thank you more than 3 times a day
- Bake cookies for my neighbors at Christmas time
- Donate school supplies
- Bake something for the fire department
"How lovely to think that no one need wait a moment. We can start now, start slowly, changing the world. How lovely that everyone, great and small, can make a contribution toward introducing justice straightaway. And you can always, always give something, even if it is only kindness!"